Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A New Light

When your life is commited to God he shields you from pain. Guarded from suffing. Only peace lies within you. Even with the braces I got Tuesday I feel little physical pain. In BSA I am about to become the SPL. Dad and I have mutual understand and will work together.

2 comments:

LAG said...

Hey Griffin,
So I just looked at your blog for the first time in a few months. You are quite consistant in writing. It was fun to read through your different thoughts on things. See you soon.

Dust and Dignity said...

It's really cool that God shielded you from the pain of braces. But sometimes He allows you to suffer even when you are totally committed to Him - for instance, I am on the max dose of two types of painkiller and still in excruciating pain at the moment. Sometimes, God shows His power by blocking pain like He did for you; sometimes He shows His grace by carrying us through impossible pain with hope and joy, as He's doing for me. Both ways, He gets the glory!
That's cool that you're about to become SPL. I'm sure you'll be good at it. :)