Search This Blog

Monday, September 27, 2010

Senior Year of High School 3

Well I applied for Eagle Scout Rank on Thursday. I went to my cousin Julia's wedding. It was just like a reunion because only three relatives were missing. It was wonderful. I have been having trouble in school but God has helped me get done with all the assignments I need to do for each class. I saw Levi the past weekend and we had a great time. We handed out lolly pops for Christian Campus Fellowship, ate dinner with a group from CCF, went to CCF, and played ultimate Frisbee, soccer and raced with CCF in the soccer field. Then Levi's house talked with each other in the living room till 2:00 am. I fell asleep on the couch. Then we slept drove to the wedding and had a good time there.

1 comment:

Troop 617 said...

Hey Griff,

I like your writing but I am having trouble reading it. Can you lighten the background so that the words stand out more?

Thanks