Search This Blog

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Back to School

Well after an awesome Christmas I am back in school. My coach moved in to our house which is really cool. My brothers and I are going to work at Emerald Bay this summer so it should be fun. I might not go to Cal Poly even if I get accepted because my parents think it would be good to take a year off a go to Western Washington University. I think it is nice to have options.

2 comments:

Alan said...

Have you heard back from CalPoly? Options and listening to parents' wisdom are good, but keep listening to where the Spirit is calling you. Some find it hard to follow in sibling's footsteps, but we know you'll be finding your own way.

Thanks for including "Light one candle" on your playlist -- it's one of my favorite songs I don't yet really know.

Jordan Gamble said...

Nice layout! Keep up the hard work in School... Im right there with you...