Search This Blog

Monday, October 8, 2012

College Week #3 (beginning)

So I stopped playing PC games for two days and was able to spend so much time with people enjoying their company and them hopefully enjoying mine. Anyway I got done with two and half of another chemistry assignment, one large calculus assignment and what I have left is an Etec assignment due at 4 today. 

There are some fun or more complicated metal games I am probably just playing with myself of girls liking me. I think two to 5 girls like me, one thinks I am "hot", as expressed on FB. Well yea and then I have my issues of liking them as well. Not all of them just a few. Actually I think none of them. Well yea my roommate is having issues though of trying to date one girl and suddenly a girl he liked in the past wants to be friends with him. He freaked out. Really unsure of why, it didn't seem to be a big deal.

I am going to apply to the dining hall today. I applied to the AS desk yet they have not responded so I am resorting to the job I possibly could hate. I will see how it goes. 

I love life! Is something my coach told us to scream out as a team it was great.

I played poker last night, went all in with four other people and got so many chips. Yet I lost 600 in chips due to Ben going all in on a good hand. Then it was just Sam and I with low chip level and Ben with almost all of them. I prayed a bit. I won 4 times in a row, twice of them going all in before I even saw my cards. Hallelujah! I know it's silly yet God definitely caused me to win that game. It is times like those that reaffirm my faith in an all knowing and all powerful God. 

I may go swing dancing this week. Also have a music test which for me would be a fail unless I study so I got a study partner. 

Anyway until next time.


No comments: