Search This Blog
Monday, December 22, 2014
Christmas vacation
I have been in the car with mom, dad, grandpa, grandma and Jordan for about 5 hours and will end up be around 7 hours. We are listening to music now which makes it easier to pass time. I think I am starting to to miss home and Levi and summer. Mom has been giving me good advice on how to peruse Amy mostly just by supporting my character so that I feel better. I have been having temptation come in waves upon me and am unsure of what is right. Such as how do I treat grandma and grandpa. Also Jordan and my relationship with parents is tough since we or more I get into an attention seeking mode and feel that I am annoying. Dad is quite compatible with us and tries to listen to us. Jordan seems to be calming, yet he tells everyone his opinions or things he has read about add. Sometimes saying things like "like griffin's mind". I am trying to avoid conflict and am attempting to just let it roll along with out hurting me, yet me stealing attention is probably the same for Jordan. I was born basically 7 hours and 13 minutes from now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment