Search This Blog

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Mid winter quarter

Well I have been living pretty great! I have been almost constant with daily devotionals. This past weekend was quite exciting yet I am also exhausted and haven't been keeping up with homework. Well I have turned everything in just not as well as I could have. 
My roommate seems to like me now which is nice and I try to be nice back. Two other house mates seem to not like me and one is explicit about it. The final house mate I think is unsure of how to progress after graduation and works for a temporary agency, and I hope he moves onto be more since he has been so kind to me. 
SSI is coming up in about five weeks which is exciting because I feel like it is a very new experience. Also an exchange student has been outgoing recently which gives me hope for him to change for the better. 
While reading proverbs I was astounded by how wrong I have been living. Proverbs 10 specifically shocked me by showing how I need to value the harvest time I am given.

No comments: