Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2016

Just a thoughtful Monday

Well this past week I have been waking up 5-8am each day trying to get ready for work in September. I will be living at the outpost again this coming year and I want to express my hardships from this one. I feel there was unease about whether we would get our mail. I just found five pieces for my roommate since someone couldnt deliver it. The garbage and recycling never seemed to go out. Pretty sure over the summer it lasted two months, the recycling. Everyone likes to talk in like one sided conversations and perhaps that is because we all just want friends so maybe I would do that too every once in a while. My roommate is either blunt and passive or not smart enough to tell that he is insulting the person he is talking to. My roommate would leave his alarm going and not turn it off so I would sometimes turn it off because it went on for like five minutes. My roommate took the monitor I was using without asking and then said I could have it back as if it was his to decide.

I have been thinking about Amy quite often recently and feel like I should do something. Like talk to her if I works mart or something.

I have been reading the d class books and hopefully will be done by the end of the month. 

My parents took the money grandma gave me for school because I am not in school anymore. So I said I would pay back the 1000. Also they won't help me go back to school unless I start taking medication so at this point I will try going without them.

That's all for now I will begin reading finding Calcutta. 
Oh I might be able to get a bunch if money for redoing a staircase on the Colby apartments.

No comments: