Search This Blog
Tuesday, January 9, 2018
A thursday in the summer
Well kind of sad today/out of hope :( not really though! K so I had this thought today of how fun it would be to be a high school math teacher. I like high school, and they are pretty malleable mentally I think. Also I might have the opportunity to adapt with the new cultures and technology. This came about because I was thinking how cool it would be to marry someone who is also a teacher. Specifically since Amelia is a teacher. I look on FB today and saw she was going on a hike with a few of my friends. I do hope the best for her so if they both find interest I hope she lives happily. I am also wondering what it would be like to just be single for my life, since .... hmm I don't know. Why didn't I finish this...I don't know. I have had some new thoughts on this so now I hope to work part time in a job like construction or something. Not sure when I originally typed the first idea. Lol just noticed it says a Thursday in the Summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment