Search This Blog

Sunday, July 15, 2018

Cleaning some things out

This was an email I planned to send to someone I liked for quite a while. My desire to respect God and believe in his will and my desire for her blinded me to her wish and the possibility that I don't fully understand God's plans. 


Hello dear ___________,
I know I have been rude, weird, proud, self-centered, and so many other things.

The reason I feel like there is a possiblity that you and I could begin a relationship is that of, what I feel are, divine occurrences.
For a week I tried to pray that I would meet the girl I would marry at the young adults group. I did meet you there and I felt that you were the One!
I wanted to join a small group and asked to get put in one, I really didn't care which. Honestly it just happened to be the one with you in it and I was super surprised! 
I played ultimate for a few years on Sundays and then you joined once. Sorry about that day I felt like I was whining, "_____ is open".
My Mother and I looked you up on Facebook: you met a horse named Griffin, you seem to like hiking,
We have similar birthdays. I think I heard that your birthday was "three days ago" some time in December at a small group. I did the math and made of a note of it in my phone. The next year I made a rice crispy cake pretty much for your birthday even though mine is just a few days later. I honestly don't know your real birthday, or even your age. 
My dad and both my brothers married women 3 years older than them.
Your parents are missionaries and my mother was born in Japan with her missionary parents and spent a few years there.
My dad got to meet you! You had the small group at your house. The food was wonderful and I played spike ball for the first time. We played pictionary which I had so much fun with even though I complained the game, sorry. I was on Joy's team and you and Dad were against us. We talked about books and you and him seemed to have read a few similar ones. My dad sent me maniac magee and I have started reading that. He said something about you being amazing.
I was going to be named _____ (pronouced ______) Claire if I had been a girl.


I feel that small group was my primary time to see you yet I seem to have failed at being a good friend there. I have had a problem talking with people that I really like. With you I felt like I couldn't make eye contact with you, because your eyes were so attractive. 

I love the fact that you .....



not sure what I planned on writing here yet I stopped for some reason.

No comments: