Well yesterday was a leap year, Feb 29th! Mom is in town. Going on a prayer walk in 30 mins. Got homework to do.
People to spend time with, which makes me feel like I am in community. I know that I still need people to keep watch on me and for me to be held accountable for my actions. I have missed most weekends for evangelism since I started this year. I get to go to YWAM church service tonight and Saturday I plan to do a bible study with my evangelist friend.
Sabbaths have been restful, I don't feel the need to schedule things even though I tend to want a plan. Work weeks feel long at times yet I also enjoy listening to things, encouraging coworkers, making excessive money....eating food, I think I hope to switch to a class closer to my work schedule so I can sleep better though. Coffee at works makes it less peaceful. It's been stressful these past few weeks with an employee that got fired yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment