Well June has rolled around. Finances are okay. Only down $2k from housing instead of more praise the Lord! Love you Jesus! :) I am curious why I am even in Bellingham, God never told me to come back here. I just returned because I didn't know where else to go. If my friend would partner with me for Bibles we could start the process wisely, it reminds me of the prophetic word someone prayed over my brothers in the parking lot. We were out doing Treasure Hunts with my brothers and an entire youth group. There was a Sonics across the lot while we stood near the big store(maybe home depot?) He talked about how the three of us would accomplish something together. Sadly I believe through sin/disobedience the three brothers are not the ones to do what God had planned and instead may be three spiritual brothers. All that to say, maybe I should move. Georgia is a wonderful place. California has challenges yet potential fruit. Other states have good qualities. I am not tied to Bellingham. Maybe even other cities! I could still live in WA! Ugh I just don't get why thoughts hit a wall.
Even when I talk to God I didn't want the answer He gave me! You are the ultimate Lord.
Listened to a book, Necessary Endings, wow what a transformational book, which has been shocking to all my mental procedures. It's basic principle is that through pruning parts of our life we can be healthier. Certain people won't be good for us so it's better to end that relationship well so both of you can grow.
My house mate mentioned he looked for suicidal stuff five days ago. I was concerned that he didn't put any barriers in place to help him not follow through. Through talking he admitted that we were having conflict, yet he did I wasn't part of his depression. Once again I feel sad that we can't shake people free of their issues, I need to learn how to speak lovingly for the listener instead of just saying Truth. Also I seem to believe I know everything so I create a truth not based in reality.
I recently began processing more seriously many things. I don't really think any of the ideas came from my plans. I may choose to begin fundraising for full time ministry. Multiple points have shown that I would better use my giftings in a ministry setting. I may move to Georgia to start distributing Bibles. All the doors have been closed in Bellingham, unless God changes something it seems I will need to "change my playground".
No comments:
Post a Comment