Search This Blog

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Burden

I feel like I am weighed down. I feel surrounded by evil. I am not thinking. I am feeling my fear. This is against evil though. He makes me feel weak every time I fail. He tortures me with my selfishness. God will pull me out I just wonder when. How long until I can break out? What will happen to my hopes and dreams? My friends? My family? I need an escape and I fear my weak self that can't control me. I am trapped.

2 comments:

Dust and Dignity said...

This reminds me so much of Romans 7 (the second half). But you know what it goes to? Romans 8. That starts with "There is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus" and finishes with "nothing can separate us from the love of Christ."

GOAG said...

I feel much better today. Once I finished writing it I felt much better too.