Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

God as I can Imagine

This past weekend I went to a sleep over with my core. We had fun a watched I movie named courageous. It is a great movie and I think the best Christian affiliated I have seen yet. It is about men with families raising their children as God desired. Well part of the movie has a man with Mexican worker who is looking for work and finds it. He is walking down a street after getting rejected from one job and suddenly (after praying a bit) a man calls to him by name and tells him that he is late for work. Well anyway it was some confusion yet it was God who provided the job.
So basically I have been looking for a job also and have been disappointed with the lack of returned calls.
Monday night I asked God to show me specifically that he is real. Tuesday morning I wake up to a phone call saying "hey we need you can you come to work tomorrow at 3 for a trial?" I was like wow this is just like that movie. I asked her "are you sure you haven't confused me with someone else because I don't want to be stealing someones job. She was absolutely sure that she had talked to me a little while ago.
Then I got an email saying can you come in for an interview tomorrow at 10:30am? from woods coffee. I was like Yes! This is the day to be alive God is just giving me jobs and I am just accepting. Then I looked at the prayer board I was going to be prayed for the same day as both interviews! Wow its like people are supporting me in getting jobs with God's help this is great.
Anyway they both seemed to want me to work for them so I talked with my parents and hopefully will be getting a job at the bakery for Woods Coffee! Should be great.
Life is well and the spirit lives with in me.

No comments: