The song by Snow Patrol.
Its a good song
Well 8 mins till I have to end so probably 6 mins till I post this now.
I hope you future self will gain self control. Yet what is self control
Why do we feel we cant do certain things? Well I don't know I just need to find something to achieve I think. In order to get things done. The reason I am posting well I haven't in a while and I like to think people care enough to read my thoughts. For me it is really difficult because I don't know if people want to hear my thoughts. There are some friends who say they want to know yet I don't believe them and then there are those who say they do yet only do because they feel obligated to and then their are those who never ask.
Of course there are my parents: My mom who loves me and is willing to listen, when I call. My father who desires the best for me and wants to hear the progress in my life.
Well 2 mins left
I think I need to post this soon
If only life ...
farewell
No comments:
Post a Comment