Search This Blog

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Summer time

Not my brothers girl friend just summer. The season. By the way I watched 500 days of summer with Levi kinda cool movie yet also bad. Levi thought it was bad for the lack of communication yet I thought it was bad for the consistent pursuit of more than a friendship by the girl whole the man struggled emotionally.

Any way I asked God to have me cry since I haven't cried in a while and God almost always answers those kind of requests such as ... Well I actually can't think of anything right now so anyway here is the story. I have this dream that one day, okay I just wanted to play a game called game of thrones one last time before I left for camp so I was like I'll make an event for a bunch of people to play games along with game of thrones.(I will just call it got from now on)
So I ask the house NS if I can have it the say yes make the face book event say yea we can play whatever you want to.
Now time progresses to dinner so only one hour left before the games. People start arriving for dinner. Dinner then is almost over and more people come for the game, yea I am happy.
Wow then it is my responsibility for making games happen so we start of with the name game. It was good then after that everything breaks down because I leave a talk to someone for a bit and when I come back they have a game called quelf set up which I really don't like playing. So anyway super difficult and I convince everyone to play telepaths instead which I really like. anyway after that it's like crazy because Levi is basically is shutting down every idea I have because he feels no one really wants to play a strategy game. I tell him please don't talk since you are being negative. He goes silent for like 10 minutes. I nearly go hysterical. Levi starts chuckling silently at me. I tell people I am going to take a breather a run down stairs.

I come back and we finally start having fun by playing go fish. I really likes that. Then Brian comes! With a game called dominion and I think I won't like it yet it gets awesome. So anyway great end to the games. That's the story of how I nearly cried yet it is not finished because it is compiled on this.

A girl who has been on my mind for about 2 1/2 months is leaving for her life which is progressive. Yet because I still haven't gotten over her it is extremely difficult for me to say good bye to her and that was emotional for me. I did bring myself to give her a hug which was light yet I did show I bit of contact.

I have really been having trouble with even looking at her because I like her and don't want her to think that I do which has made her think I hate her. Anyway I hope camp helps me forget. Super sad though. For me at least.


That's it for now

Future self remember that you are different then what I am now so don't think that because I liked her means you have to like her still.

Farewell world till after summer ends and I get back from camp!






1 comment:

COLBY APARTMENTS said...

Just to let you know that I'm reading...
Glad you've taken this opportunity to journal your thoughts, think deeply about your feelings, and grow.

I Love you,
Mom