Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

College 2013 Spring Quarter Week #7 Tuesday (1am)

Well lets see at this point my future seems like "gg" or good try. I don't see myself succeeding at college this quarter. Many failures have occurred. I am only able to balance two of my classes. Even with those two I can barely finish all the homework like my essay. I am thinking I could ask to drop my csci class because of the chance of failure being so high. I am realizing more and more that my furtire roommates are not the best choice and could possibly be a terrible option or me. I really thought they cared for me yet now it seems they both are pursuing girls and don't care about me. My current roommate is catholic and I believe is sleeping with his girlfriend while she is shirtless. I don't understand what his thought process is yet I hope it will all end soon. I heard him once when he thought I wasn't there saying something to the effect of I am so glad that I can stay pure even with you sleeping naked in bed. I personally am like what are you thinking bro.

I have not prayed or thought about god this quarter. My wrist is hurting so I am going to stop typing.

No comments: