Search This Blog

Sunday, May 19, 2013

College 2013 Spring Quarter Week #8 Sunday (1am)

So lets see I am in bed with head phones because Kevin is watching a movie with his girl friend. Also I just figured out that if I edit a post it shows that it got posted when you edit it not the first time it is made. Tomorrow I need to type my essay and design my cab part for my Etec Lego car. I also need to meet with the drs and my health center person to see if I can drop a class.

So yea Star Trek was awesome. I sat right in between the two people I didn't know so I felt like I was watching the movie alone. Not really though because I quickly adapted to them and made a few comments during the movie. Also they bought candy which was so awesome.

No comments: