Search This Blog

Friday, March 7, 2014

Start of weekend with grandparents and parents

So I am struggling through temptation. I was free for quite some time yet I recently sold my laptop to my brother and am now without fun distractions so I turn to solve my depression which makes me feel like I am a terrible person. I pray that God will teach me something through this time in my life. 

Since my family just got here I will have more to do and something to eat. Tonight my stomach feels empty. Tomorrow we are all going to visit Levi and Summer's house selection. Then we will watch Levi play his second soccer game in consecutive days. 

Ugh the team Levi was playing tonight just wasted time. I kept yelling that Levi should I after them. I feel so sorry for Levi. I wish they could win a game just so that they could enjoy it more. 

I also fell lonely and forgotten or unwanted because people don't ask me to do stuff with them. One of my housemates ask me often to do stuff yet I have excuses and just feel hurt by him. 

No comments: