Search This Blog

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Amy

So basically I think she is the person God has for me to marry. She could also just be someone meant to be a friend or someone I I don't even know. Anyway I met her at the first potluck I went to which was in July 2014. I haven't seen her since then. Looked at her FB once, otherwise I have no memory of her face. The first time I saw her she introduced her self and was very outgoing with me yet I was so nervous I left and played frisbee the rest of the time. I should have seen her at the first small group yet she was backpacking and the next one I chose to go to the potluck again. Over all I am unsure of what God has planned yet I believe we will meet eventually. 

No comments: