Search This Blog

Monday, August 18, 2014

Monday Nguyen

Great day. Stung by a bee yesterday for the second time in my life. I felt so alive and real after about 5 mins. I was playing frisbee barefoot when I was stung. 
Tonight we played game of thrones. It was great and we haven't gotten to any emotional stress yet. 

Works stressing me out. I really want to talk to my dad to see how he would deal with the problem I am having. Yet haven't found the time. Tomorrow hopefully I will work effectively, call my dad and get classes at whatcom. 

Haven't sinned in a certain way for a week. So that's tough trying to break free for once, I have tried so many times and recently I have made some progress. It's really hard to keep trying, yet my hope grows with my trust in God.

No comments: