Search This Blog
Monday, November 16, 2015
20 hours since last post
Well went to an mtg draft with brody. I was really refreshed by how school went today. Some sadness that eclipse was not played tonight yet it looks like we will have Brody join and be back to full nine players which is so great. I don't know why, I keep disliking my roommate speaking. He is talking about his life right now and I turn up music hoping not to hear. Maybe I don't like distractions or maybe a more serious issue of me comparing myself and being jealous. I really wish the best for him and hope that he Glorifies God through his actions and the blessings and gifts he receives. It is getting pretty late and I still have some physics homework to finish before lab tomorrow. I bought bagels for the first time in quite a while. I may register for next quarter soon like this week! Anyway just goes to show God really does love me and when I turn to him in sorrow he bears me up in ways that I never imagined. Just so much hope in who God is and his plan for what I should do. Also there is another dance coming up and I hope to prepare for it so I can enjoy it more. I think me dancing allows for girls to dance which is good either way, for my sake though I hope to be ready. There are many things coming up like finals and events of CCF. God may my days Glorify you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment