Search This Blog

Monday, November 16, 2015

Near end of first full quarter at WCC

I really haven't done any studies for school. Philosophy I have read though so that's nice. Calculus I used a late pass since I am so far behind on the concepts. This is strange to me since I already took calc 2 and did not think this class would be difficult for me. I also have a test I could get credit for to increase my grade, which I haven't done. Physics tomorrow I have a quiz and lab that needs to get done by tuesday. I think my lab partner and I may be able to resolve the conflict. I know God loves the guy and I have no right to not forgive him. In fact I have no right to judge anyone. Not because I may be better or worse in the cultures view just simply God gives grace. So much grace! I keep worrying that this quarter I could fail out of college. Then I think God is so great. I think about how I have made it so God can't get me to pass. God is Lord! Do not be afraid. I listened to the song "whatever it takes" and it encouraged me to this point. Part of it says don't hide the broken parts which I think I have been hiding for quite a while. It seems I would share so much more. I loved opening that math book and going to tutoring because of the community and learning. I need to find the joy of community learning again. Library! I will get sleep and then enjoy the ability of life and learning. Thank you Lord for your beautiful renewal, please help me continue to seek you through this week and not lose hope in your power. Thank you for the wonderful people like my parents and others that love me so much. You have given me such grace and gifts. Talk to you after I sleep Lord.

1 comment:

GOAG said...

Also the reason it is 3 am with a quiz tomorrow and things to do it sins fault. Gaming in general is used by Satan often in my life. It is one vice that makes me doubt and turn away from the Lord. I need my Lord to guard my heart from the temptations of the enemy. I will not judge others or be angry that others are doing well. God loves them and I should rejoice at God's presence in that person's life. This is the most I have thought about what I am feeling for such a long time. It is very healing it feels.