Search This Blog

Friday, March 16, 2018

Last CCF of Winter Quarter

Kind of sad. It's good that time flows along though. So um haven't been sleeping much this week. The Star Wars galaxy app game has been super time consuming and perhaps keeps me awake. Pretty much since my Sunday shift though I haven't slept well. So I think Thursday I woke up at about 11 am. Then we went to hear Brother Yun(like Un), he is a pastor from China and shared some Gospel testimony of miracles. Some of them include healed cancer, Jesus appearing, and Healed broken legs. I was at Hillcrest from about 6pm-11pm. Brother Yun and others were praying and I felt a minty freshness in my lungs.

I got home got ready for work and then tried to sleep on the couch. Basically I didn't sleep till 3:30 and woke up at 4am so just a nap because of the addictions(chains). So I need to set cut off points where I won't play not matter what, and instead read or knit. I hopefully will get to sleep at about 11pm tonight and then get up at about 9am Saturday for some sledding with Jordan and Levi and Hawkins.

Gonna try to cook dinner for the Kelly's tonight! Also student share is today! Should be exciting. I haven't been able to think of anything to share, yet I am okay with that. I have been doing better about "pray continually" yet could definitely always improve. K well Imma be done for now and hope that God gets me through life.

Oh one last thing shoot maybe more. David is interesting to the point of suspicion, his "sister" is messaging me, yet he is such a cool person and seems to be like me in many ways. Finally the gaming commitment I made to not play till the end of Winter quarter....hmmm that probably should include the end of finals week since I am not taking classes. I was struggling back and forth yet I think the Spirit is telling me to wait till the final day of winter quarter. Ugh so much final stuff. Our house is emptying R and J are moving out :( Yea it was like super shocking during house meeting R said "I am leaving the church" and after being a corefa it is just brutal and confusing. I have gone through a few ideas as to why 50% of the house would leave and people would choose to leave the house. Some ideas are Satan is attempting to depress/confuse me, the Outpost has an evil spirit or maybe something else. I choose to Believe God is in control and I am not. I will continue to do my best to be on the path to righteousness and trust Jesus to forgive my mistakes, while listening to the Holy Spirit. I really wish I could hear the Spirit more. I do think the Spirit wants me to take more action based on what the Spirit wants me to do. Some thoughts include neighborhood outreach door to door, welcoming people in like brother Yun recommends, or perhaps some serving of the community.

No comments: