Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Another Day at Work

Well I completed my shift Sunday. I think I slept for about 4 hours Monday from 7-11 ish. We had a Mondaytivites picnic. Supposedly I left my FB account logged in at work at and totally had a conversation that the people could see at work so I need to log out in the future. After the picnic I stayed up till about 1am and then woke up about 5:30 to give Levi a ride to work. I ate at IHop hoping to not eat for the rest of my work shift from 7-3. I think I should make it just fine. SWGoH has been pretty nonstop and consumes so much of my time I was thinking of just deciding to limit myself to one time period each day, besides work.

My boss says I will have to work Saturday and Sunday grave yard, yet I might be able to get someone to take back saturday graveyard shifts! So then I can still live normal! I think this whole filling shifts is going to be tough though. I hope to get a job tutoring and leave this one if two graveyard shifts are too hard.

Also the temptation to play games in opposition to the goal of not playing until winter quarter ends are at great conflict. Today I hope to see pricing on ps4 pros to see if eBay is better then in store cost. I will start ending my shift now though!

No comments: