Search This Blog

Monday, April 9, 2018

First time doing the second night graveyard shift

Well I only got 3 hours of sleep yesterday. I had a horrible time at work Saturday night, and I think I will stop drinking the coffee unless I drink right near the start of my shift. Perhaps drinking more water would help. My housemates said I talked/yelled in my sleep which was probably due to falling asleep so soon after drinking coffee.

If I feel alright tomorrow I hope I sign up for a math class. I was just watching a YouTube video where someone told their story of video game addiction. He said he chose to get a higher degree so that could could keep playing games even more before having to get a job. He seemed really honest and I want to watch it again to understand his story more. I do feel much the same way he did in that all I want to do is game and I have no motivation to do other things. It's interesting because my job requires so little of me yet I still didn't want to do anything, either the job increases laziness or I need to serve Christ better through joyful serving.

It's only 5 am so I still have an hour to go! I started to get forearm pains again since playing league so consistently. Also I haven't gotten anything done around the house. My relationship with Kyle seems to be irrelevant to the gaming on my end yet my inaction in daily life is messing up the house. The food is piling up and I haven't organized for a while now so my area is really cramped.

K imma get ready to go.


No comments: