Currently working at Four Points hotel its a Marriott business, yet seems like it isn't since I see the working side. Also it seems like all the customer problems happen nights or weekends especially. It is very peaceful otherwise.
I am trying to figure out what to do for next year. I am currently leaning towards not going to school yet I feel so much pressure to get a job and make a bunch of money. Perhaps it is good to provide for myself yet I feel a dread of spending a year with my parents and a friend. The other challenges would be no solid christian relationships so I would have to rely on calling people like Asher and others. I guess I only go to small group and 412 right now so I am sure I could find something similar in Iowa.
I have been spending most of my gaming time with people lately which is very satisfying. Sometimes I worry that I don't enjoy people simply because of the activity we do, yet I think finding a positive aspect to see in each relationship has been helpful and I will try to seek out the best in each way. Sometimes people just want to talk on the phone and it's really hard for me to focus on just the call, yet back in ywam I would make up to 3 hour calls and love every moment so I am worried about that change.
I have been making steady victory in purity as I will commit to being open to a relationship after a month or so, and have been excited to finally feel confident in a lifestyle of purity.
Also event wise I am doing well with quantity, I have 4 shifts at work which is about 30 hours and I do 2 small gorups with 2 church services through hillcrest and 412. I have about 5+ groups/types of people I interact with, and I think I would prefer 2-4.
No comments:
Post a Comment