Search This Blog

Sunday, May 16, 2021

Getting to know Jesus

Bible(what God said) reading steps:

Ask God what the directions are

Ask God to help you process through things going on, even stuff you don't remember

Start with one verse

Use devotional

Chunk it up(bite size)

Scripture Observation Application Prayer 

5/13/2021

Lord what are your plans for right now? 

  • Clean/job, check

  • focus on you, you are glorious, beautiful in your spirit, power and love.

  • Pray for others and my heart to them, Lord I pray that you would have more opportunities to reveal yourself in ways to bring you glory and to help people know you love them

  • Read, what order, 

  • Stop gaming, back to reading about what God revealed to someone

  • What do I have to offer in terms of time, treasure and talents: 

  • Bless people because that’s what makes me praise God

  • You can ask others for money to support people in need(fundraise for others)



5/16/2021


  • Okay God what do you have for me in the time ...God gave me time and now I am giving Him this small amount, less than an hour. Lord why do I ignore you, why do I push You away. I think I get this concept that somehow I can make better choices. Also I think that I get distracted by what You are doing more than by who You are. Lord help me Glorify You and seek You with all of who You made me to be. Read some Word. Maybe I don't value my words so I think Your Words don't matter either.


No comments: