Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 29, 2021

End of 2021

Well boot camp and MCT are done. Honestly it’s got more fun over time. MOS school seems awesome! Since coming home it’s definitely been a different spiritual lifestyle. Even MOS has been more empty feeling. I made a few friendships yet nothing really Christ focused. I am hoping the churches are more available after I get back I guess I just will have to try this Sunday. Mom took me to get my nails done, it was actually really nice. It did tickle quite a bit yet they massage too. They hit my calf and pulled my fingers, very good feeling. Getting sent home today, I guess we cost money so they have to get rid of us if we aren’t bringing in people for them. It makes sense actually and I am realizing that other people had more interviews than me. I just didn’t realize I was not doing enough, although I was a bit too relaxed. I didn’t read books, didn’t work out besides once, didn’t spend too much time with mom, missed church, didn’t sleep well, didn’t pray much. Anyway I am happy to be going back, I think it will be good for me. 

No comments: