Search This Blog

Saturday, November 5, 2022

Colorado

 It’s been over a month officially dating, Lord what is required of me? “To the Lord your God belong the heavens, even the highest heavens, the earth and everything in it. Yet the Lord set his affection on your ancestors and loved them, and he chose you, their descendants, above all the nations—as it is today. Circumcise your hearts, therefore, and do not be stiff-necked any longer. For the Lord your God is God of gods and Lord of Lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality and accepts no bribes. He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the foreigner residing among you, giving them food and clothing. And you are to love those who are foreigners, for you yourselves were foreigners in Egypt. Fear the Lord your God and serve him. Hold fast to him and take your oaths in his name. He is the one you praise; he is your God, who performed for you those great and awesome wonders you saw with your own eyes. Your ancestors who went down into Egypt were seventy in all, and now the Lord your God has made you as numerous as the stars in the sky.”

‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭10:14-22‬ ‭

We seem to have made rapid progress in developing our relationship. I give all credit to God for both of us love well. He truly blessed us both and I really love her. She is more beautiful than anyone or thing I will see before You God.


Hmm well this was me being alone for over a month and only having contact with her. I think I need more community.


I guess I am curious if I was trying to convince myself to like her since she seemed like a foreigner? 





No comments: