Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Lake Chelan

 Well I got to go on Joy’s family trip to Manson. It’s been wonderful, we are definitely getting to know each other yet their family is helping me get to know things about myself. So far I have been challenged to be honest and not be so rebellious against the authorities of the US. I miss Joy constantly. I am hoping she wakes back up and watches stars with me. We talked a bit already. I also want both of us to sleep so we can enjoy our day time, possibly she just isn’t a night owl like me.

God has been so good to our relationship, and I am continually surprised at our similarities. Also our differences seem to be beneficial, focused on things like history or education. We also have different back grounds with practicing Jesus life which is so great to me yet stressed me out Friday.

I might be a bit hungry. We talked about PDA not being normal in her family while it’s common in mine. I am excited to spend the future with her yet I can understand her fears of arguing that I create.








No comments: