Search This Blog

Friday, February 2, 2024

Due to boredom

 It was recommended that I journal when I am bored. So after much avoidance, here I am typing. I admit I can't fill the loneliness hole with people. Today was evidence as I interacted with a variety of people yet as soon as one interaction would end or even while I was .....yep while I was in the middle of the interaction I would be thinking about something else. Hopefully that is just ADD. 

I got called out again by T, she was making sure I focus on the community around me rather than reaching out to strangers. I so want critique yet often ignore, forget or am unable to implement advice.

Tonight I got to go to YWAM for a little church service they host. It was amazing. I felt so welcome and cared for, it was even better than the receptive reformed churches. There was a lady S, she said a bunch that spoke into my situation. Stuff about not being willing ask for money, about starting ministries, moving the base closer to my city, anyway it was fun. They were genuinely caring and I am very excited. Tomorrow I will finish my street hopefully. The YWAM base might join me this Friday though!

I am still confused about what church to go to since I don't see the point if I have community elsewhere. I might go to churches near where I hand out bibles to help people get involved. 

House is keeping up on rent in general. I am getting some activities started with hospitality and inviting a non Christian, he is a financial guy. I am really hopeful that it could lead to his salvation! 

No comments: