Well shoot time really slows down. Everything seems boring. Need to start thinking about staying healthy as I age. My brother just started losing his hair in the front. I have been thinking about how meaningless much of life is, like how money is just used and gone. What is the point of money besides survival? What is the point of knowledge besides sharing it to those who can benefit from it? Meaningless Meaningless.
Now all has been heard;
here is the conclusion of the matter:
Fear God and keep his commandments,
for this is the duty of all mankind.
For God will bring every deed into judgment,
including every hidden thing,
whether it is good or evil.
I kind of feel like an empty shell. Everything seems dull. What's the point of fun. How did Jesus stay motivated at all.....Also how do you avoid the boredom of fasting 40 days, or just living 30 years without being able to take action the way you were supposed to. Lord I chose Your way above mine, help me submit.
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.
No comments:
Post a Comment