Search This Blog

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thursday Track Meet

Well this isn't really about the meet, but I had three events and ran two Personal Records! I ran the 1600m at 5:23, 800m at 2:41, and my part of the 4x400 at 69. The 800 was actually slow but it was my first time. The mile I am really proud of though because it is a 10s drop from my last mile.

I am writing a research paper that should be 6-8 pages and I only have 4. Major problems.

During our bible study we decided to memorize some versus and hold each other accountable. My first Christian accountablity friends!

2 comments:

Alan said...

Congratulations on your 2 records this week! A couple more runs and you'll be breaking into the "running a mile in less than 5 minutes" group -- not too many around the world can do that.
The memorization accountability is great. Aunt Prisca and I assist each other too. What verses are you memorizing?

Dust and Dignity said...

Congrats on the PR's! I'm so excited to hear about it. And I'm praising the Lord to hear how He is working in your life with the Bible study and stuff. So good to hear!