Search This Blog

Friday, April 16, 2010

Your Body and Spirit

I watched a simple video of Lance Armstrong today and stared thinking about myself. I have false desires, pain, and control. God is holding you there keeping the whole world alive every second. Just thinking about God won't keep you in his spirit because you need the Bible and to fellowship with other Christians. Next week I have a race Thursday and I have decided that I will run with the fastest. Only my body is lying to me when I fear failing. But I fail because of my fear. Fear is Evil.
"Fear leads to the Dark Side" Yoda.
When God gives you the ability to do something you should do it with God. God had given every human gifts it is just some people don't realize that legs are a gift and we should be joyful with them.
Kendra thinks I am smart. She is really smart. So I am smart. I need to use my intelligence and not act like I am one of the other students at school but a diligent, focused and promising student.
I hope to grow in God. There are two Bible studies on Wednesdays which help me talk about my needs as a Christian and get answers for my questions. I even got a paper someone typed about all the things that God knows about you and his promises. It is the most uplifting letter that I have ever received.
"God is in our lives and we need to let people know that he is in everyone's life." GOAG III

1 comment:

Dust and Dignity said...

The care of God for you is so true... it's amazing that His love is what enables us to walk in the Spirit in the first place. What you say about legs being a gift is so true. I'll be praying for your race Thursday.