So today I woke up at 5 am and took a nap in the car at my uncle's car at his work. He dropped me off at 9 at my test and went back.
The test went like I walked in and a very nice man greeted me and then he sat me down at a desk to fill out general information about my family.
The tests that I can remember in no real order are:
Tone test
Tint or color
Numbers in color to see color blind
Rhythm test
Patterns in numbers
Vocabulary 20 words
Vocabulary 125 words
Moving pegs with tweezers
Moving pegs with your dominating hand
Memorizing foreign words
Organizing words in order
Folding paper thing with a hole pinched through
Write as much as you can about one question ( mine was "if everyone knew that everyone would be speechless in a week what would you do and tell others to do)
Eye dominance test with a hole in a board ( I am left eye dominant)
Mark A or B for which picture you like best ( all they were was lines)
Find the differences for a paper with objects for the last one
That's all I can remember right now. My plan is to wake up at 8 do something physical go to testing at 9 and then go to lunch when I get out around noon at the ______ tower club. Then go with my parents to hear the results and then they leave and then uncle Peter picks me up. I spend some time at their house and go to aunt Lora's for some bread and cheese. Then go back to the NS and start the things to do list.
Kitchen chore
Interview three different people
Get captivating to the Season
Once again I can't think of what I need to do so that's all you get anyway my life.
Also after the testing I had a great time with mom and dad. We ate bread and cheese, toured the farmers market, visited where my mom's japanese bank was, looked at the ______ tower. We ate at the 160 beers on tap place. We are staying at the Marriott and I should get some sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment