Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Days

Oh the flow of days with beauty. How quickly the blessings are given. Kindness and encouragement are bountiful in those that are free.

Today I finally finished the North Star's crazy Dylan [lazy Susan (for girls)]. Yea so I made it and we had a really fun dinner with everyone spinning it and grabbing food off as it spun by them. I think there are some big things to fix still like leveling, edging, and spinning ease. Although I feel very accomplished and looking forward to the next task to finish.

I was assigned to create a scavenger hunt while at creative team meetings for CCF in about two weeks. I will be able to make the announcements for the evening and the begin the hunt. Also I was given the opportunity to lead the manmorial day events on the 28, by my corefas with D Ma.

Life has just gone wonderfully my purity group really cares about each other and will be better accountability partners. Gus man and I seem to have struggled more along the same lines. Dealing with the Internet and self control. I am fearful of being tempted by women who are actually interacting with my life such as girls on campus. Some guys struggle more with controlling their eyes. I am still young and am unsure of how to deal with girls that I like.

I believe being with God has provided me with opportunities to use my strengths such as creativity, planning, organization. I have nearly perfectly organized my room and the stuff I left in the lounge. I have cleaned the kitchen well. We are well provided with bread due to my aunts kindness in gleaning bread for us.

I am constantly full of joy and am even getting my life arranged with reminders on my phone. A student is assumed to have committed suicide Monday along with a car crash on Sunday that resulted in an 83 year olds death do to the other drunk driver. I am not sad yet I do wish to mourn for what hurts God. His creation weeps at losing it's student at western. The CCF people have arranged for a prayer group in red square Wednesday from 11-2. I should sleep soon so I can go.

Along with the house application meetings I have played game of thrones the board game pretty regularly and have cooked breakfast at 8:30 for a few of the guys.

I have been involved in a few ultimate frisbee games and have done quite well. One player named Zach was very kind to me and picked me first over the other players. He makes me feel very valued and needed. I was amazed that when he told "I picked you first..." I had a great improvement in my energy and commitment to do my best.

I am still hoping to solve house mate problems due to there criticisms or display of discontent in commit aging with me. I feel odd that people mistake questions to feel attacked. Such as "who gave you power?", is taken as me not wanting them to be corefas or they think I have something to improve their work. Yet no I just want them to think about why their core members should look up to them.

I really should fall asleep now.

Post script: be happy Griffin I know you will be struggling with something in the future. God loves you unconditionally and wants the best for you. School might be the place he wants you to grow.

No comments: