Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Endurance

While on the Bellingham SSI trip I prayed for endurance to keep me following God. Just attempting to do good. It has been the best time ever God is such a blessing I have cried more easily which I have desired because of my past feeling like I can't have emotions. Some one said they sat outside for two or more hours and prayed for God to show him a sign if he's there and he said I saw nothing. It brought tears to my eyes thinking that with all the beauty he was able to see that he still to this day thinks God wasn't there.

God is just powerful. Jesus reigns. He changes and can do all things. I had the best core tonight we shared about temptation and struggles and how we as BT men will put up a shield against that sin. It is so powerful. I got my second verse for defending against temptation.

I watching the last Harry potter and realize how relatable to the real world it is. Liquid luck is what I feel like I have right now. Harry died and rose again. No comparison to God is perfect though I really like this one. Something like do all things through Christ. Not exactly right yet the idea is conveyed.

Finding a job and tutor are priorities along with some other things.
Got to sleep now.

No comments: