Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

College Week #10 Tuesday

Well so many things. I could go home during spring break, and go canoe with the boy scouts which would be great. I have community council in a few minutes so kind of anxious. Planning 4 events this week. One each day. Mother is disappointed that I don't want to go home and is fearful of how my spring will turn out. I am trying to get people to live in a house next year and it is difficult because I don't think I want Kevin living with us yet I can't even find a 5th person so making me need to find 2 more people would be dangerous. Hannah is really cool yet I don't think she is Christian which doesn't mean I can't be friends just that I can't date/marry her. :( Not actually that big of deal yet for my emotions it is. Also I got a 79% on a test which I am happy about yet fearful of the both my classes having a quiz and final still.

No comments: