Alright so I have no classes Tuesday and Thursdays so that's just great. I am able to have meetings like CAD/CAM tutoring, ADD tutoring, DRS meetings, Health center meetings, Eco rep meetings, Community council meetings and do homework like reading or just chill do CAD/CAM. Once I fully understand the assignments due and get used to the schedule it should be very nice.
I am hoping to get a small house started and call it The Death Star. It can be a 4 or 5 person house. So far my RA, his friend and I will be living in it and we three are searching for one more. I am slightly worried that next year will be a lack of focus on Christ yet I also trust that God who somehow always decides to be gracious will help me through this coming school year as well. Also the major struggle at this point is my roommate who at this point thinks he will live with us next year. I haven't told him yet and I fear for our relationship after I tell him. Yet I know I must tell him ASAP so that he can find a place.
So one of the many things I regret saying to my father is "Dad, all you do is sit in an office and move parts around on a screen."(basic quote) Well I am now in a CAD/CAM class and love the idea that I can make anything in my mind into a real tangible object. Someone in church once prayed for me and the two things they prayed for was me to be free from being tired and to find a connection with my father again.
These next quotes are from a song 'I'm not who I was', and I wish that people could see that I do try. "I wish you could see me now... I'm not who I was... I wonder if you ever loved me just for who I was."
Even though I am figuring out life I do find that I have not focused on God as much as I need to and I am losing myself in selfish thoughts and addictions. God is so kind and continues to bless me with great mercy.
I pray that one day I will break free of addictions and not be consumed to the point of rejecting relationships.
No comments:
Post a Comment