Yea I found my keys. After a week and a half I found my keys in my desk drawer. Tomorrow is the skills test for calculus 2 which will determine if I am unable to pass calculus. I am very slowly, in fact too slowly progressing towards meeting deadlines. Sadly I have moved back my eco events twice already and am afraid that I won't be able to do them simply because I choose not to spend the time to advertise. Tonight is community council and we will be discussing how we act towards each other and what our purpose is as a council with a budget.
Well i forgot something I wanted to post so I will hopefully remember and post it later.
1 comment:
You will still be loved and worthy of love, even if you choose not to do things. You are, at your core, worthy of our love.
Post a Comment