Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

College 2013 Spring Quarter Week #3 Tuesday

Well I am sitting outside my English teachers office. I think he is at lunch. At 2 I have tutoring from a CAD student. Then at 8:30pm I have community council.
I typed one page of the essay due tomorrow last night an I was quite happy that I fulfilled what I said I would do. I also talked to dorm friends about relationship issues one if them was having till 1 or 2.
Connor is a really great friend last night he notice that I was working and say down with me for about 5 minutes and really getting me a good start on the essay. He also told me I need to confront the issues I have with my roommate. Because Kevin sometimes locks the door he believes I should make sure to always be able to have my 50% of the room. My new plan is to get to bed sooner so he won't lock me out.




Dhr

No comments: