Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

So I felt the need to type to the music

   This is what I feel like doing doing right now. I am writing an essay and am to slow at thinking about it so I decided to take a break and just write. I began typing this at 6:55 so we will see how long till I post. I called Levi hoping to have dinner with him. He hasn't responded to me which I am sad about.
I need to wow I just had like a stop of thought. So basically I just have these times where I listen to the music and try to relate it to my life.
   God you need to carry me through this college life of mine I am unable to do anything without you. I must have you to breath live and worship. You are great and wonderful. YOu make me tear up at the thought of all you have done for me and gave me life. You just are great and I sometimes get confused and lose sight of your wonder. I hope and pray that you can make tonight work. I need to go to community council and would love to spend some time with my floor mates so I pray you would give me a boost of mental strength giving me the ability to enjoy you, community  friends, education, and everything else you have blessed me with.
   God I pray that summer and LEvi would be the most blessed of all families you have put on this earth, that they would be filled with your spirit daily and have kids that share your joy in them.
   Well wonderful lord I pray that you may just continue to help me through this essay and the rest of this quarter. Also that this summer would be a summer to remember for this Gamble family and you could just fill us with joy and peace.
   Yes

No comments: