Search This Blog
Tuesday, July 9, 2019
Wow it’s been different
I haven’t journaled in quite a while I think that is a big reason I need quiet time. God You can speak to me yet I choose to not write Your words and Your daily care and love for me. I pray that I would better document Your great power and love to glorify You. I have been living a few months between San Diego and Bellingham since I left ywam yet I am planning on going back for a 6 week bible school starting in 2 weeks. God is doing some pretty cool stuff and I want to do all I can to join everything he will let me join in on. Even bible distribution might begin in Ramona which was so cool because I was worried that I left the city empty yet it has a few local pastors choosing to do it! Anyway it’s late so I will write more soon hopefully. God bless you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment