Search This Blog

Sunday, October 21, 2018

Getting boring

I don’t know ever since Saturday it’s been pretty bad/boring. I played some sports with people because the person who I agreed to go with couldn’t find a car. She was very upset that she wasn’t able to fix her phone. After that I went to a party at the ranch and we hung out for a bit. Cooking has been rough too with no one eating meals and no one really helping, the main cook, who wasn’t me. All I did was bake bread for Saturday morning. Problem was I took all the flour by making two batches of bread. Today I pretty much just played PUBG and did my church responsibilities. Anyway basically I pray to somehow keep the connection my spirit has made with God over the past weeks. Also I pray Christians in general can think of activities to do that still glorify God.

No comments: