Initial contact: " Trying to stay level headed about getting in contact with her. I think I got her phone number from somewhere" before 6/24
I started dating, feel like an object just punched through my chest and left a hole. About one third of my chest feels lost. I am so nervous that Joy isn’t open to growing to know more about God. About being stable where she is and not learning His facets. Perhaps I am stressing myself: maybe imagining things, rushing things, pushing information they hadn’t thought through, warming her up to new situations, she could be uneducated, it might be me, she needs to pray before wacky events?
She really respected me when I said I was angry, I think that God can do whatever. God you are my ultimate love! I pray I never leave you for anyone or anything!!! Keep me in Your presence! I miss You, God! I want to love You more than anyone. Give me Your passion. Help me worship You and bring You glory. Thank You for my life so far, I give you control and authority and all decisions.
No comments:
Post a Comment