Well don't know whether it is 5 or 6 week so hope its right. Yesterday I went to get the results for my psychological assessment. I have been deemed dyslexic and surprisingly it means so much more than simple spelling errors. So that's huge.
Something major. So in love with this girl in my math class. I recently started studying with her because we live in the same dorm. We have similar issues of not focusing in class and similar test scores. She has such a nice voice, it is calm sincere and caring. I admit she curses randomly every time she makes silly mistakes, so a slight flaw yet still an awesome girl. She has long reddish hair and is tall. I am just ecstatic about her and the stress of the two quizzes and the Vyvanse. Wow like crazy want to talk about her and stay studying math for hours. lol (lough out loud) I do love math so it is just to much good stuff at one time. Oh I can't handle it. Anyway probably going to find someone to tell tonight.
My parents are flying up right now from California for my Grandmothers funeral service.
K well still super hyper so can't sit here and type to much longer even though I have so many things. So going back to the assessment I am also considered moderately depressed. I think there are many things contributing to that so it wasn't to much of a surprise to me. Everyone thinks I am so happy yet in my thoughts I feel lonely and I feel unable to connect with anyone. I think so many thoughts and feel no one wants to here them or they think I am weird. My mother, I know you read this, doesn't understand my math so I can't share that with her. I am going to talk to a floor mate hopefully.
I have grown so tired lately. Tuesday night I stayed up till 6 am unable to sleep and played some LOL. Last night I couldn't fall asleep till 3-4 and looked at Facebook. I am bored with playing league because of the drain it puts on me. I haven't been able to get anything done. I also have noticed that I am becoming more irritated. Not sure of medication effects when off of them. In games now instead of encouraging I rage type at them and tell them they made a huge mistake. I used to and still do make mistakes so I shouldn't and now one should rub it in.
So many thoughts yet I am restless. Going to go do something. Hopefully resist LOL unless I play with a friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment