Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

College week #6 (7) Monday

I have no idea which week now. I had a good day today taking half medication. It was hard to focus in both my math and core today though. I will take full dose tomorrow because I have an exam. Life is working together slowly. I am getting the pattern in life down. Building that schedule full with things like church, lunch with a friend, time with friends, eating habits and studying. Going to get 10 hours of sleep which is super exciting.

I have been building friendships with about 6 people and feel like they are good people in general. Also I might live off campus next year and am trying to find people to live in the house by the NS. It would be really fun to have a house that we could build a small close community with while benefiting from the NS events and outreach. Anyway time for bed :)

No comments: