Listening to worship music. Went to my self defense class and learned how to roll out of someone on you. Super cool because I never could figure that out. Just a bit of joy that I have been greatly resisting temptation. God must be helping me so much and I need prayer and a growing relationship with him. Dark powers hold I believe is weakening in my life. I am doing math homework and just excited about how this quarter is going.
God has given me a gift of forgetting and I wish to use it to my benefit. I am sure that he has the power to erase my mind of sins and things that hurt me. God has given me so much and I am able to give back to his children.
Joy unspeakable joy
God to you be the glory in all the earth
No comments:
Post a Comment