Well, I think I did alright in my manufacturing class yet I wasn't able to finish the last few lathe cuts on it so I might get a B which is okay yet I could have done better :(.
Whew never finished this almost a month ago! I did pretty well in the classes though because the teacher was pretty easy on grading. This term has been harder because there has been actual HW yet also more fun since we got to use CAD.
Hallelujah(praise the Lord) for God. Just spent a tiny bit of time praying last night I was showered with blessings today. If I go after God, I hope with everything. Just like when Abraham was willing to give up his son for God I hope to offer up my all for Him. Not for the blessings that He would shower yet because God is so worthy of praise, glory, honor, respect, power, sacredness, words, thoughts, actions, love, everything that could possibly be bring worth should be given to The Holy One of Israel(the church [people of christ]).
Might be able to play destiny with my brother which is exciting!
Christmas should be interesting since one brother is bringing his dog and the other has his family. Might feel pretty crowded. I get so drained without relationship with Jesus, especially when I don't do church. I bought tickets to go to LA on new years to worship with YWAM folk.
I want to display christ to my family yet feel inadequate when giving gifts.
Got a book from CREW on devotionals, this guy has been coming sharing his testimony almost weekly. Just showing up to bless others, I think or just likes to talk. We focused on church this past monday and at one point they seemed to target me with certain comments, then directly asked me about stuff, including YWAM.
In the devotional Book it asks: What are you trusting Jesus for this season?
I am trusting Jesus for plans. I will do my best to accomplish things yet not fear if things don't go the way I plan, God has got great plans.
No comments:
Post a Comment