So I slept at least thirteen hours last night because I hadn't slept much this week. Alright five minutes with God now....am I in a place(attitude) of listening or just trying to hear Him and move on to something else? No yet I will open up to what you have for me even if I really don't want to. I would love to spend some time doing specifically what you want from me. ........Well I saw so cold stuff that should have been in the fridge so that was somewhat productive. Also kind of forgiving my roommate instead of expecting him to be and do everything I want him to.
What will you do this month to intentionally love the down-and-out?
Well there a student in my class room who has autism possibly so I could maybe bring him a christmas gift or maybe the whole class. I still need gifts for so many people!
No comments:
Post a Comment